- Giant List of Steak Cuts
- How to Flame Cook the Perfect Juicy Steak
- The Perfect Steak: Selecting Your Cut of Steak
- Bizarre Picnic Tables by Michael Beitz
- Coffee & Coriander Rub Recipe to Perk Up Your Grilled Goods
- Two Fired Up Recipes To Help You Make the Perfect Steak
- Hot Squeeze Interview with Sue Sullivan
- Reverse Seared Steak: a Step by Step Guide
- Cooking Steak in a Dutch Oven
- Homemade Jerky in a Smoker
We love cooking over an open fire but sometimes we fancy something more convenient while demanding...
Sometimes the smallest tools are the most help outside. Struggling with a dull knife is one...
The Bison Airlighter is made for those camp cooks that want a cooking fire on demand....
More Gear News
Coghlan’s Hard Anodized Cookset
The Coghlan’s Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookset is a truly unique camping cook set. Spend...
- Posted December 15, 2015
Brass Knuckle Meat Tenderizer
You’ll be ready for the back alleys, and the toughest steaks life throws your way...
- Posted November 25, 2015
The Official Fired Up Food Holiday Gift Guide
The beautiful thing about having an outdoor cooking enthusiast (okay, okay … an outdoor...
- Posted November 17, 2015
Grilling for Geeks: Star Wars Inspired Grilling Gear
Can geeks and grilling go together? Absolutely! Our first love is to cook outside...
- Posted October 28, 2015
Ask the Hosts: What’s In your Tailgating Kit?
Fired Up Food TV Host Damon Holter shares the secrets of his go to...
- Posted October 15, 2015
Leave No Trace – Cleaning Dishes at a Campsite
So, you’ve had a few meals at a campsite and need to clean up...
- Posted October 13, 2015
Ask the Camp Cook: Tips for Terrific Tailgating
C.C.: I love cooking with cast iron like you do, but the events I...
- Posted October 12, 2015