- Giant List of Steak Cuts
- How to Flame Cook the Perfect Juicy Steak
- The Perfect Steak: Selecting Your Cut of Steak
- Bizarre Picnic Tables by Michael Beitz
- Coffee & Coriander Rub Recipe to Perk Up Your Grilled Goods
- Two Fired Up Recipes To Help You Make the Perfect Steak
- Hot Squeeze Interview with Sue Sullivan
- Reverse Seared Steak: a Step by Step Guide
- Cooking Steak in a Dutch Oven
- Homemade Jerky in a Smoker
Fired Up Food Tip : Cast Iron Care
Camping and Cast Iron cookware go together like peanut butter and jelly, like wine and cheese, like s’mores and a fire. But how do you keep it clean?
Do you use soap or some other cleaning product to keep your cast iron pans and pots ready for their next use? Actually, you need to go another direction. Fired Up Food shows you how to keep your cast iron cookware cleaned and seasoned for their next meal. Watch the video and find out how it’s done. That’s right, another tip free of charge. You’re welcome.