- Giant List of Steak Cuts
- How to Flame Cook the Perfect Juicy Steak
- The Perfect Steak: Selecting Your Cut of Steak
- Bizarre Picnic Tables by Michael Beitz
- Coffee & Coriander Rub Recipe to Perk Up Your Grilled Goods
- Two Fired Up Recipes To Help You Make the Perfect Steak
- Hot Squeeze Interview with Sue Sullivan
- Reverse Seared Steak: a Step by Step Guide
- Cooking Steak in a Dutch Oven
- Homemade Jerky in a Smoker
Fired Up Food Tip: Knife Sharpening
Who wants to slice a tomato with a butter knife? That’s be pretty messy and frustrating. Well, are you keeping your sharp knives…sharp?
When you’re out camping or just at the grill in your back yard everything works better when you have a sharp knife. Not only is a dull knife frustrating, it’s actually more dangerous than a sharp knife because you’re using less force to cut things. You also don’t get raging mad when it takes forever to cut your food. Now rest at ease. Watch this video about knife sharpening. Be inspired by another Fired Up Food tip free of charge. You’re welcome.